flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

BIG BRAD'S FINAL COUNTDOWN TO BLAST OFF!

 

BIG BRAD!!!
Hey Gang,

No, we are not blasting off to the Moon, but the Countdown is on to go to beautiful Lakeland, Florida.  This is your LAST CHANCE to enter the huge Lakeland USATT Tournament on August 26-27, 2022. 

I am hoping that we will have a bunch of more players registering during this last chance . If you haven't decided yet, let me invite you and encourage you to attend. We need to support our sport of Table Tennis, not only for us, but for future players. We have a strong Table Tennis Community and we need to keep it that way. Participating in local tournaments is a great way to have fun and support Table Tennis.

It is extremely easy to Register for the upcoming tournament in Lakeland, Florida. You can phone or text me and let me know you want to enter. I will make sure you get in the tournament. Or, you can easily register on-line. 

Hope to see everyone at the tournament. I will be giving out big hugs (don't stand too close).


PHONE OR TEXT BRAD WOODINGTON
863-370-5163








No comments:

Post a Comment