flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Thursday, August 11, 2022

BIG BRAD IS THANKFUL AT LAKELAND TABLE TENNIS!

 

BIG BRAD!!!

Hey Gang,

Yes, I am thankful. We had a great tournament in July at Lakeland Table Tennis. I really appreciate all the positive and warm fuzzy comments from everyone about the tournament. It makes me feel good all over! Also, as a side note, all of my world famous Brad's Cookies were grabbed up during the afternoon session, so I didn't have to eat all of them by myself after the tournament.

We have another stupendous USATT Tournament coming to beautiful Lakeland, Florida on August 26-27, 2022. We already have a wide range of players who have registered, including some new players and a couple of friends from Brazil who have made their way back to Lakeland. We are so glad to have such great diversity among our players, with countless playing styles.

So, do yourself a favor and help support Table Tennis, by registering for the upcoming super-duper, amazing and unforgettable USATT Tournament in Lakeland, Florida.


Or text or call:
 Brad Woodington:
863-370-5163









 


No comments:

Post a Comment