flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Monday, August 15, 2022

BIG BRAD ANSWERS A QUESTION!

 

BIG BRAD!!!

Hey Gang,  

Yes, I am going to answer a question, so be prepared for a shock! At our last tournament, a player asked me why we award trophies to the top four winners, instead of just the top two places. So, here is my answer.

When I was young and handsome, many years ago, I went to tournaments but often I would come home with nothing to show for it. Sometimes I played really well, but to win anything, I had to finish in first or second place. 

I know how important it is to many players to take something home to show their family and friends. Also, it is really tough competition in all the classes. So, even though the trophies are expensive with the way the economy is going today, it really is a priority. We see thousands of pictures with smiling faces and trophies brightening up lives. That's what it is all about!

So come to our next tournament on August 26-27, 2022 and win one of the 56 trophies and some of the over $2000.00. Enjoy the competition, the friendship, fellowship, and the strength of our Table Tennis Community. 

It is so easy to register!


Or, you can call or text me on my cellphone:

863-370-5163





No comments:

Post a Comment