CHECK YOUR USATT PLAYER PROFILE FOR ERRORS OR NEEDED UPDATE
There are currently many players in the USATT Player Profiles that need to update their information.
Please check your Player Profile Page to be sure your CURRENT City and State are listed. There are numerous players who have moved to new cities or states and this new information is important. This information is missing or has errors in many cases.
INCORRECT SPELLING OF FIRST OR LAST NAME:
Please check your Player Profile Page to be sure both your First Name and Last Name are spelled correctly.
REVERSAL OF FIRST AND LAST NAME:
Please check your Player Profile Page to be sure your First Name and Last Name are identified correctly and not reversed in order.
MISSING STATE INFORMATION:
Please check your Player Profile Page to be sure the STATE where you live is listed. There are numerous players who only have the City listed, and not the STATE.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR PLAYER PROFILE PAGE ON USATT WEBSITE
1. CLICK ON: https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Table-Tennis2. Next--Click on Ratings (Mobile Individual View, if on phone)
3. In the Search Options box, use the pull-down menu for Last Name
4. Enter your Last Name and press Search.
5. Find your name from the search result list.
6. Check carefully to make sure all information is current and correct.
7. If you find an error or an update is needed, you can LOG IN or CREATE NEW ACCOUNT
8. If you are unable to LOG IN or CREATE NEW ACCOUNT:
PLEASE EMAIL: Ethan Figge and ask him to make the correction or update