flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Sunday, February 20, 2022

BIG BRAD'S WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!

 

BIGGEST BRAD!!!

Hey Gang,

I just want to take a few minutes to encourage everyone, if you know what I mean. Times have been tough for many of us lowly peons in the last little while, with illness flare ups and pandemics and rumors of war. But, I hope we all can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and even if you can't right now, let's all hang in there and work our way through all this chaos.

One of the best ways for many people to overcome adversity is to keep active and that means go out there and play Table Tennis. Go to your local clubs, play as much as you can during the week. Enter tournaments, some very close by where you live. Have some fun and "Smile On Your Brother", if you know what I mean.

This is the last week to register for the grand USATT Tournament in Lakeland, Florida on Feb. 25-26, 2022. We only have a very few openings and there is still a chance that you will decide to enter the tournament. So, let me encourage you! Enter the tournament, play some outstanding matches, enjoy some pizza, have fun with your friends, try some of my famous Brad's Cookies and go home with some great memories that will be hard to forget. We are all in this together, so come on out to Lakeland Table Tennis and "Do Your Thang"!

REGISTER ON LINE BY CLICKING ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:
https://www.floridatt.com/lakelandtt/page.php?133

ENTER BY CELLPHONE:
Just call me or text me on my cell phone---Big Brad: 863-370-5163



No comments:

Post a Comment