flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

BIG BRAD'S BIG REMINDER!

BIG BRAD


Hey Gang,

I just want to remind everyone that we now have well over a 100 players registered for the HUGE Lakeland USATT Tournament in beautiful Lakeland, Florida! We can only register 121 players in the spectacular Colossal Round Robin event, so be sure to register NOW to lockdown a place for you in the tournament.

I plan to have plenty of my famous Brad's Cookies for this fabulous event, and maybe a special cookie that I have not had before.

The tournament begins on Friday night at 6:00 p.m. February 25, 2022 with three very popular events: DOUBLES, BIG BALL and SANDPAPER.

The USATT Colossal Round Robin begins on Saturday at 9:00 a.m. February 26, 2022.

Players can REGISTER on-line by using the link below:
https://www.floridatt.com/lakelandtt/page.php?133

If you have any trouble registering online, just call me on my cell phone and I will register you personally. No Worries! BIG BRAD PHONE: 863-370-5163 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment