flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

BIG BRAD'S IMPORTANT MESSAGE-LAKELAND TABLE TENNIS!!!



 Hey Gang,

Bear with me here as I have something important to say. When I was young and handsome, I was pretty good at ping pong. I beat just about everyone I played and I showed no mercy. I was ruthless and after a while, no one really wanted to play me, because I beat them so bad. Then one day, this guy tells me that since no one wants to play me, that I should get one of those new fangled robot machines that spits balls at you. Well, I didn't have the money at the time and then I started getting beat by a bunch of players when I actually started playing Table Tennis. Anyway, I did think about getting a robot, but never pulled the trigger.

Well, now you have a really good shot at winning a super-dooper Table Tennis robot machine. It is really fancy and one of the most reliable robots available. Yes, you can win it! Just enter the tournaments at Lakeland during the 2022 season. There are 7 sanctioned tournaments and you accumulate Series Points by playing in each tournament. If you win 1st Place in your Class, you will receive 120 points. It doesn't matter if it is the Championship Class or any of the other classes, you still get 120 points. If you win 2nd Place, you get 110 points, 100 points for 3rd and so forth, all the way down to last place.

At the end of the season, we total up all the Series Points that you have won at all the tournaments. The player with the most points wins a great $800.00 valued Table Tennis Robot from Paddle Palace! You can read about it below.

Now, I want to tell you a secret, but don't tell anyone! If you enter every one of the 7 tournaments, you have a great chance of winning, either the robot or the extra $500.00 in cash prizes, in addition to the robot! The reason for this is simple. Even I understand! Some players, for whatever reason, don't enter all the tournaments, so they get no Series Points for those tournaments. This gives you a great advantage because you rack up points at every tournament.

So the bottom line is, enter all the tournaments and win BIG!

HOW TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT

I want to make it SUPER easy to enter the tournament on Feb. 25-26, 2022. There is an online registration form that you can go to by clicking the link below.

https://www.floridatt.com/lakelandtt/page.php?133

If you have any trouble at all filling out the registration form at the link above, just send me a text message and tell me your name and which events you want to enter and I will confirm everything and put you in the tournament. No worries! My cell phone number is 863-370-5163

PADDLE PALACE A32W PRO ROBOT


No comments:

Post a Comment