flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

BIG BRAD'S REASON #4 TO ATTEND THE LAKELAND TOURNAMENT ON OCT. 29-30, 2021

BIG BRAD !!!

Hey Gang,

Wow! I want to thank everyone for coming to our tournament in Lakeland. We have almost 100 players signed up with only a handful of places left. There is still time to register. You can register online or you can text me on my cell phone and I will put you in the tournament, if there is still room. We can take 121 players for a full tournament and we are getting pretty darn close as of right now.

So, everyone is asking what is Reason #4 for coming to the Lakeland Tournament on Oct. 29-30, 2021 and believe me, it is one of my favorite reasons!

COOKIES!!!



Yep, Brad's Famous Cookies is one of my favorite reasons. I always have a wide selection of cookies on the Control Table for everyone at the tournament! BUT, I need your help. Sometimes I get way too many cookies and when the tournament is over, I have to eat all of them myself. So, please come by the Control Table in the afternoon, after lunch, and get yourself some extra energy for those late matches in the tournament.




SPECIAL COOKIE ALERT!!!

For this tournament, I am going to bring a special type of Halloween cookies for everyone to enjoy. I love to eat the cookies that look like pumpkins with the orange icing. You will have to come by the Control Table and help yourself. So, that is Big Brad's Reason #4 to come to the Lakeland Tournament and I consider it one of my favorite reasons. So come out and have a great day at the tournament and enjoy some of Big Brad's Cookies!!!

or Text me on my cell phone at:
863-370-5163




No comments:

Post a Comment