flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

BIG BRAD'S REASON #2 TO ATTEND THE LAKELAND TOURNAMENT ON FEB. 28-29, 2020

BIG BRAD !!!

Hey Gang,

Thanks for the 70+ players who have already signed up for the big tournament in Lakeland on February 28-29, 2020. We hope to fill it up with 110 players!

Here is Big Brad's Reason #2 to come to this great tournament. When I was young and handsome, I drove half-way across the state to go to a table tennis tournament. I paid my money and I had my new paddle all ready. BUT!!! I got beat in the first round, so I only got to play 2 matches. I waited around and watched others win, but I decided if I was going to a tournament, I wanted to play more than 2 matches or maybe 4, if I entered 2 events. 

So, that is why we offer the Colossal Round Robin format. You actually get to play a bunch of matches, even if you lose, and you get your money's worth. In most of our Colossal RR tournaments, you get to play 9 matches and maybe even 10, if the number of entrants is right. And the matches are against other players who are in a similar rating range, so it is very competitive. 

We have 24 first-class Butterfly Tables and the best nets available. We use only the best Nittaku Balls, good lighting and solid hardwood floor in the gym area. Yep, the balls bounce when they hit the floor!

So, Gang, come on out and get your money's worth, play competitive matches and have a big time! You can all do this. Also, please stop by the control table and share the love!

That's Big Brad's Reason #2 to travel from all around the state and beyond to beautiful Lakeland, Florida. Come on out and have a great time with some fantastic friends!!!

KEEP TUNED IN FOR BIG BRAD'S REASON #3--IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment