flipping paddle

flipping paddle

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

BIG BRAD IS HOLLERING-LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR SUPER LAKELAND TOURNAMENT!!!

 

BIG BRAD!!!
HEY GANG,

Yep, I have been hollering to make sure you are coming to the super-dooper Lakeland Table Tennis Tournament on Sept. 23-24, 2022. This is your LAST CHANCE as the deadline is fast approaching!

But, no worries! You can enter the tournament in two easy ways:
1. Call or Text me on my cellphone: 863-370-5163

We have 56 fabulous trophies and over $2000.00 to award to the winners in all the classes.
We have a pizza luncheon with soft drinks and bottled water.
We have my famous Big Brad's Cookies on Saturday afternoon.
And, I am available for a big hug! (Don't stand too close).
Finally, a day of great fun and competition for the champion in all of us!

PLEASE DON'T MISS THIS GREAT TOURNAMENT!

Also, take a glimpse at the Series Points Leaders for 2022:







No comments:

Post a Comment